[phenixbb] Problems with rosetta_mr

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Dec 21 11:45:05 PST 2012

Hi Yoni,

I'm sorry for the trouble!

I am running the HNP3-mr-rosetta tutorial dataset on my mac right now to check it out...and it seems to run fine for me (all ok...it just finished).

Can you possibly back up one more step...and run these mr_rosetta tests:

   phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_rosetta test_mr_rosetta

This will take about 15 minutes. There may be some very small "errors" due to round-off differences on your machine compared to mine.  We are looking for major errors (something does not run at all).

Let me know how that goes...
All the best,
Tom T