[phenixbb] Did I work on this part of electronic density correctly

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Jan 1 17:56:48 PST 2012

Hi Dialing,

ideas to explore:
- what's the blue density? Is it 2mFo-DFc "missing-Fo-filled" map or
not? compare both.
- sequence register error?
- what's the level of residual map you show and what's the solvent
content (may be you need to contour at higher levels?)? If solvent
content is high you may need to contour residual map at higher than
traditional 3sigma.

Pavel