[phenixbb] CCI-Apps - Cygwin incompatibility after upgrade

Schubert, Carsten [JRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Thu Jan 5 12:55:33 PST 2012

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for the hint. I got it to work with 'cmd /c phenix.refine' from
the cygwin prompt. Was loathe to change all the .bat files as suggested
in the thread, but it pointed me to the solution. Is there an
overwhelming reason why .bat files are used as opposed to the old style
mini .exe files? Would be really nice to have the old style back or at
least the option to recreate them as a post processing step.

Carsten