[phenixbb] Iridium hexamine problems with eLBOW

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 5 07:53:15 PDT 2012

Ben

There are some problems with metal complexes that I'm working to
solve. However, you can also use the geometry in the Chemical
Components thus

phenix.elbow --chemical-component=IRI --final-geometry=IRI

or if you use the GUI the image is attached.

Please note that the geometry in the Chemical Components is not
perfect for the hydrogens. I'll put this issue high on my to-do list
and will send you better restraints file soon and fix the algorithm
for future users.

Cheers

Nigel