[phenixbb] segmented rigid body refinement

Gino Cingolani Gino.Cingolani at jefferson.edu
Thu Jul 12 09:44:13 PDT 2012

thanks for the prompt reply!

Gino

Gino Cingolani, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Thomas Jefferson University
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
233 South 10th Street - Room 826
Philadelphia PA 19107
Office (215) 503 4573
Lab    (215) 503 4595
Fax    (215) 923 2117
E-mail:   gino.cingolani at jefferson.edu
Website:  http://www.cingolanilab.org
"Nati non foste per viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
("You were not born to live like brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge") Dante,
The Divine Comedy (Inferno,  XXVI, vv. 119-120)