[phenixbb] Collect MR solution to same ASU?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 17 12:25:39 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Francis E Reyes <
Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu> wrote:

> I remember there being a  phenix cmd line utility that collects MR
> solutions to the same asymmetric unit. Or was I dreaming?

Yes, the command is phenix.find_alt_orig_sym_mate, and you can read about
it in January's newsletter.  There is also now documentation, but this only
applies to the version in the latest nightly build (where the invocation
has changed somewhat since the 1.8 release):

https://www.phenix-online.org/version_docs/dev-1107/find_alt_orig_sym_mate.htm

-Nat