[phenixbb] labelit distl_minimum_number_spots_for_indexing

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 7 09:53:21 PDT 2012

Christian,

The listed syntax might be slightly misleading, e.g., no spaces are
permitted within the command line argument:

labelit.index /data/lysoz_#####.cbf 1 90
distl_minimum_number_spots_for_indexing=20

Try it like that and see if it works.

Cheers,
Nick

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Christian Roth <
christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Dear Phenix-Team
>
> I installed the latest nightly build 1.8-1069. I tried to index some
> diffraction images and to overwrite the minimum usable spots for indesing I
> tried the suggested command. However If I try this command, it seems that
> it
> does not exist. At least in the list of the possible distl commands it does
> not show up. Do I have to install some additional stuff or change some
> preferences to get this command?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Christian

Nicholas K. Sauter, Ph. D.
Computer Staff Scientist, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Rd., Bldg. 64R0121
Berkeley, CA 94720-8118
(510) 486-5713