[phenixbb] covalently linked ligand

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 8 12:50:09 PDT 2012

Charles

If you have a recent version, you can use the command-line program

phenix.ligand_linking
Usage:
  phenix.ligand_linking pdb_file_name

  --version        show program's version number and exit
  -h, --help       show this help message and exit
  --show-defaults  Display defaults

to get the files needed for phenix.refine. Don't make a "super
residue" as I believe that will make life difficult when you try to
deposit to the PDB.

Cheers

Nigel

PS. Happy to help you directly if you have issues.