[phenixbb] Incorrect solvent modelling in Phenix.refine?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 27 16:53:41 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

could you please send me the data and model files (off-list, directly to
my email), and tell residue numbers that are close to the residual
density in question? I will investigate once I have the files.

Most likely it's a footprint of bulk-solvent mask set in regions where
there is actually no any solvent.

Thanks,
Pavel