[phenixbb] Geometry Restraints - Anisotropic truncation

Phil Jeffrey pjeffrey at princeton.edu
Tue May 1 10:50:57 PDT 2012

I would think that an R-free drop was inevitable if one deletes a whole
swath of really weak data from the free set.  Did you monitor what
happened to the subset of free set reflections within the anisotropic
cutoff ellipsoid - the conserved subset ?

Phil Jeffrey
Princeton

On 5/1/12 1:34 PM, Kendall Nettles wrote:
>I have seen dramatic improvements in maps and behavior during refinement following use of the UCLA anisotropy server in two different cases.
 >For one of them the Rfree went from 33% to 28%. I don't think it would
have been publishable otherwise.