[phenixbb] Occupancy issue

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue May 15 05:04:50 PDT 2012

Hi Simon,

providing selection alone for occupancy refinement is not enough to
actually tell program to refine occupancies. For that you really need to
have "occupancies" in "strategy".
If you don't want to refine occupancies of some atoms that would be
refined by default, then yes, you need to use "remove_selection" syntax,
just like you found out in the docs.

Pavel