[phenixbb] Off topic: Anomalous signal

Soisson, Stephen M stephen_soisson at merck.com
Wed Nov 14 12:02:48 PST 2012

Make sure that you have consistent indexing if you collected separate data sets at multiple wavelengths.  You can also experiment with local scaling of the unmerged data.  Unfortunately, you are at a tough resolution because you're hitting the water ring (high background) with your weakest data.  If you have partial phase information from some source, an anomalous difference Fourier will be your best bet to definitively detect the presence of a useful signal.

Good luck!

Steve