[phenixbb] cif file for modified peptide

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 27 10:51:27 PST 2012

Michael

Sorry for the delay. Can you send me the input files (directly, off-list)
and some details on what you want.

Nigel

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Feldkamp, Michael Dennis <
michael.d.feldkamp at vanderbilt.edu> wrote:

>  I would like to generate a cif file for a peptide that is FITC labeled
> at the N-terminus and also contains an unnatural amino acid (dichloro
> phenylalanine).  I've used phenix.elbow in the past to generate cif files
> for small molecule ligands but when I've run it I only get a cif file for
> the FITC.
> Any insight would be greatly appreciated,
> Michael Feldkamp

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov