[phenixbb] coordinate refinement and maps

Subhani Bandara ramssb17 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:03:55 PST 2012

Hi all,

I am using Dev1223  and need to generate LLG map from phenix.refine to see
any additional anomalous scattering is there. In the output window of
phenix.refine I added LLG map to map coefficients and checked write mtz
file... option. I thought the the mtz file with LLG map will be written to
the output folder of refinement where the other files are, but don't see
any additional files generated other than usual files. Am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help

Subhani