[phenixbb] mr_rosetta and Condor

Dmitry Rodionov dmitry.rodionov at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 5 17:32:08 PDT 2012

With shares out of the way, I started mr_rosetta on home-grown condor pool.
Unfortunately it stopped immediately after submitting the jobs with this error:

Splitting work into 10 jobs and running with 1 processors using /condor/condor-installed/bin/condor_submit
background=None in /Volumes/condor/Sht1/MR_ROSETTA_5/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1
Running using condor job submission

Starting job 1...Log will be: /Volumes/condor/Sht1/MR_ROSETTA_5/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/RUN_FILE_1.log

Submitting job(s)
ERROR: No such directory: /Volumes/condor/Sht1/MR_ROSETTA_5/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1/"/Volumes/condor/Sht1/MR_ROSETTA_5/GROUP_OF_PLACE_MODEL_1"

The error can be reproduced by submitting the phenix-generated jobs manually. I can run the scripts locally without any problem. Sounds like condor_submit is unhappy with the job description files.

What did I do wrong?
Does anybody know how can this be fixed?

Please find the input files attached.

Thanks a bunch!

Dmitry