[phenixbb] Adding H atoms - AssertionError - "You may not use the PHENIX installation itself as an output directory" msg

Rafael Lemos Miguez Counago r.counago at uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 5 18:13:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

I had the same issue when I moved from the point-and-click to the command
line installer (dev-1145 I think).  I installed the command line installer
in the Applications directory and when I ran phenix.refine from the gui I
got the same error message.  I then re-installed it at root and it is
working fine since. But you will need to sudo the installation.

Cheers,

Rafael.