[phenixbb] Autosol: MIRAS

ash.k at aol.com ash.k at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 19:08:10 PDT 2012

Hi Shya,

 I did wavelength scan, got a good signal for Se and used appropriate wavelengths for data collection and also used experimental f' and f'' values for phasing. I think the reasons SAD or MAD for SeMet data is not working are (i) low resolution: 3.7 for SeMet (Anomalous data is up to 4.8A) (ii) I should have mentioned this earlier: 3 out of 6 Se are very close to N-terminus, possible they are disordered. Unit cell is also some what big..100, 120 and 320A; F222 space group.

AK