[phenixbb] den refinement with multiple reference files

Andreas Förster docandreas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:01:02 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I've started DEN refinement on a structure obtained by MR from data
optimistically going to 3.8A.  There are several chains of two kinds in
the structure.  High-resolution structures exist for both.  How do I use
two reference files for DEN refinement, and how do I assign which chain
corresponds to which reference?  (Currently, I'm using reference_file =
None.)

Thanks.

Andreas

--