[phenixbb] B-factors

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Apr 6 12:45:09 PDT 2013

Hi Ed,

that's all right. Both ways have clear pros and cons (I have a few pages
long email that I wrote a year ago to someone that carefully lists them
all), but are ok as long as a) things are self-consistent, and b) track
about what was done is recorded. The only reason I made that remark is
to point out that the previous behavior was not strictly speaking a bug,
that's all. At some point Garib made a very nice comment about this (in
ccp4bb list).

All the best,
Pavel