[phenixbb] HKL2000 behaved weirdly

Mengbin Chen mengbinc at sas.upenn.edu
Thu Aug 15 12:12:01 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I used HKL2000 to index my data, but weird things happened: after I hit
peak search, the data were selected to index, and I chose primitive
triclinic to continue. After I hit refine, the circles for peak search
disappeared, and if I hit "Bravais Lattice", the table would not show up,
which meant that I could not proceed to refine in the potentially correct
Bravais Lattice. I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem
before, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Mengbin

--
Mengbin Chen