[phenixbb] Find peaks and holes documentation

Morten Grøftehauge mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 09:26:57 PDT 2013

Thank you for the quick reply.

I am quite okay with not everything being documented from top to bottom. I
found it weird that the GUI documentation wasn't linked up in the
documentation index.

And I think an easier hack would be to write in the error message:
Example:
xray_data.file_name=reflections.hkl=hklf3

Example syntax is the simplest way to explain anything.

But I just tried it and I get
Sorry: Couldn't find the file reflections.hkl=hklf3

/mo

Morten K Grøftehauge, PhD
Pohl Group
Durham University