[phenixbb] Find peaks and holes documentation

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 22 09:31:50 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Morten Grøftehauge <
mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am quite okay with not everything being documented from top to bottom. I
> found it weird that the GUI documentation wasn't linked up in the
> documentation index.

Ah, yes, that would be my mistake.

> And I think an easier hack would be to write in the error message:
> Example:
> xray_data.file_name=reflections.hkl=hklf3
>
> Example syntax is the simplest way to explain anything.

Agreed, but the reason this doesn't happen is that not all of the programs
that can trigger the error use the same input syntax, usually because they
predate the common configuration system that most of the programs in Phenix
now use, and we haven't had time to modernize everything.

-Nat