[phenixbb] a question on NAG-ASN cif file

Engin Özkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 28 17:00:30 PDT 2013

Dear Nigel,

Can I please vote in favor of having torsion and chirality restraints
added to the monomer library for NAG-ASN links? BETA1-4, etc. have them,
why not NAG-ASN? Something like CNS has for the equivalent B1N in
"carbohydrate.top". This would really help those of us cursed with
glycosylation, and would make our unfortunate lives wee bit easier.

Cheers,
Engin

P.S. You may want to resend your post; I didn't receive your attachment.