[phenixbb] ensemble refinement rfree values

Tom Burnley tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 19 08:18:52 PST 2013

Hi Arjun,

To assess the quality of different models it's important to look at a
range of metrics including but not restricted to Rfree.  These include
Rfree:Rwork ratio, geometric indicators etc.  I'm sure others can
advise you further here.

For the ensemble refinement specifically, just to check, did you try
arraying the pTLS and bath offset? This can have a big effect, for
more info see here:

http://www.phenix-online.org/version_docs/dev-1358/ensemble_refinement.htm

All the best,

Tom