[phenixbb] phenix.rosetta_refine on OS X?

Ben Eisenbraun bene at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 19 12:22:35 PST 2013

Hi Luca,

> I have! What would you like to know?

Just this. When I originally asked Nat about it a couple of months
ago, the Phenix Mac builds were in a state of flux and I tried to get
it working then, but the Rosetta builds were bombing out midway
through.

I installed Phenix dev-1565 and used it to build the 2013wk50 Rosetta
bundle last night. Testing the refinement with 1yjp per Nat's earlier
suggestion succeeds on all four of my test Macs from 10.6-10.9.

So here's another thumbs up for it working fine on OS X.

Thanks all.

-ben

--
| SBGrid Consortium                          | http://sbgrid.org       |