[phenixbb] Maximum Entropy Maps

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 22 07:49:36 PST 2013

Hi Morten,

thanks for feedback.

This is exactly why the program outputs two maps in one file: the
original one that you supplied to the program and MEM map. When you open
them in Coot they will be calculated and displayed using the same
gridding. Also, the maps are re-scaled such that if you contour them at
the same level the maps will show identical volumes, which means you
don't need to play with sigma levels for both maps to make them comparable.

Pavel