[phenixbb] real_space_correlation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 28 09:56:06 PST 2013

Hi Jianghai,

when you run

     phenix.real_space_correlation m.pdb d.mtz

it will calculate and output map correlation coefficients (map CC)
between two maps: map_1=Fmodel map and map_2=2mFo-DFmodel, where Fmodel
= k_total * (Fcalc + Fbulk), and 2mFo-DFmodel is what's called sigmaa
map. These maps are calculated using the model from input PDB file, and
reflection data (Fobs or Iobs) and R-free-flags from input reflection file.

You can define map_1 and map_2.

Depending on data resolution, the map CC will be reported per individual
atom or per entire residue.

Pavel