[phenixbb] Anomalous group refinement question

Pawel Grochulski Pawel.Grochulski at lightsource.ca
Thu Jan 3 09:17:19 PST 2013

Dear all,
Instruction says: Anomalous groups refines the anomalous coefficients f' and f'' for anomalously scattering atoms such as Se or heavy metals; it is only appropriate if you have anomalous data (I+/I- or F+/F-).
How do I indicate which atoms to be considered?
Thank you for your help.

Happy New Year.

Pawel
Dr. Pawel Grochulski, D.Sc.
Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility (cmcf.lightsource.ca<http://cmcf.lightsource.ca/>), Canadian Light Source Inc., 44 Innovation Boulevard, Saskatoon, SK S7N 2V3, Canada. Phone: +1 (306) 657-3538, Fax:  +1 (306) 657-3535.
Adjunct Professor of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy and Nutrition, University of Saskatchewan (www.grochulski.com<http://www.grochulski.com/>)