[phenixbb] dev-1261 wizard.test fail

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 7 09:43:01 PST 2013

Hi Morten,

Yes, you've guessed correctly that the regression tests do check the numbers in the output compared to a standard run. In some cases (as the two that you show) some minor change in the algorithms can give "failures" that are just due to small changes in algorithms.  I think you can probably ignore these two errors. I'll be checking these here and I'll just have it ignore these differences if they are uninteresting.

All the best,
Tom T