[phenixbb] Refining anomalous groups

Brennan Bonnet Brennan.Bonnet at lightsource.ca
Wed Jan 9 13:02:02 PST 2013

Hi Nat,

It looks like the crisis has been averted.  One of my colleagues suggested that the problem could be due to running Phenix on our data processing server and when I tried to run it locally instead, the problem cleared up.  Go figure. :p

Thanks for your help regardless! Let me know if you would still like me to send any files in case it's something that you should know about.

~Brennan~