[phenixbb] Refining anomalous groups

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Jan 12 19:14:27 PST 2013

Hi Felix,

> However in may hands manual selection of anomalous scatterers for the refinement never worked. Well
> "never" is too strong. Couple of times I have tried I did not succeed.

I never heard a bug report or questions from you on this matter. I can't
help without knowing what happened: "never worked" doesn't tell me a
whole lot to either fix the problem (if it actually exists) or help you.

So if there is a problem and you want me to address it, then please
explain me what exactly it is and I will do all I can.

> As you say, generally we can survive
> without this refinement,

No, I did not say this.