[phenixbb] how to modify C-D bond length restraints in phenix?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 14 14:42:14 PST 2013

Hi Maxime,

this problem is now addressed in phenix.refine and other related tools
(such as phenix.pdbtools, phenix.model_vs_data,
phenix.geometry_minimization): next available nightly build should have
it. The correct distances are used based on "scattering_table=neutron"
flag in phenix.refine and phenix.model_vs_data, and
"use_neutron_distances=true" in phenix.pdbtools and
phenix.geometry_minimization.

Please let me know should you have any questions and notice any problems.

Thanks,
Pavel