[phenixbb] Still can't get refinement of anomalous groups to work

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 16 15:44:41 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Brennan Bonnet
<Brennan.Bonnet at lightsource.ca> wrote:
> I'm assuming you mean the "use experimental phase restraints" option which is checked by default.  The toggle is funny because in addition to checked and unchecked, there is a third option that looks like a dash in a box.

This usually means "figure out what to do automatically" - it's
probably not relevant to the GUI in this case (especially since I've
changed the way that box and the target function menu interact), but
there are other controls elsewhere that have the same behavior.

-Nat