[phenixbb] multiple occupancy

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 28 08:19:58 PST 2013

Hi Damian,

this should work just fine without requiring you doing anything special
(even setting input occupancies) as long as the input PDB file is
correctly formatted. This is explained in details in phenix.refine manual:

http://phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch111

Alternatively you can send me (to my email address, not the entire
phenixbb) the PDB file and I will tell what's causing the problem.

Pavel