[phenixbb] phenix.refine command line

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 29 08:12:24 PST 2013

(a reminder: you *must* send messages to the list from the exact email
address you subscribed with - if not it will reject the posting, even
if the actual server is the same.  this happens at least once a
week...)

In any case the .profile solution sounds correct to me, although I
still can't remember what the difference between all of the different
login scripts is.