[phenixbb] January 2013 Computational Crystallography Newsletter

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 31 14:22:49 PST 2013

Folks

The latest edition of the Computational Crystallography Newsletter is
available at http://phenix-online.org/newsletter

The table of contents is listed below.

Articles
cctbx tools for transparent parallel job execution in Python. I. Foundations
cctbx tools for transparent parallel job execution in Python. II.
Convenience functions for the impatient.

Short communications
Phenix / MolProbity Hydrogen Parameter Update
PSI SBKB Technology Portal: A Web Resource for Structural Biologists

Fitting tips #5 - What’s with water

FAQ - I'm seeing a lot of CIF files. Are they all restraints?
Cheers

Nigel

--
Nigel W. Moriarty, PhD
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division