[phenixbb] den refinement

Andreas Förster docandreas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:21:02 PDT 2013

Ok, that's fine - and it's running now.  But I had to fix a number of
other things: enable positional refinement, one macrocycle only...

When I run phenix.den_refine --dry_run, aren't these inconsistencies and
missed requirement supposed to be caught, or do I misunderstand things?

Andreas

--
         Andreas Förster, Research Associate
         Paul Freemont & Xiaodong Zhang Labs