[phenixbb] 43rd Mid-Atlantic Macromolecular Crystallography Meeting

Charles Pemble charles.pemble at gmail.com
Fri May 10 19:42:32 PDT 2013

*43**rd** Mid-Atlantic Macromolecular Crystallography Meeting*

*May 30 – June 1, 2013*

*Duke University*

*Durham, NC*

*ANNOUNCEMENT:  *We have extended the deadline for submitting abstracts to
be considered for presentations until midnight Sunday, May 12.  Registration
and details can be found at http://www.mid-atlantic.org.

The 43rd Mid-Atlantic Macromolecular Crystallography Meeting, will be held
at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.  This year will feature
keynote speaker Tom Terwilliger from Los Alamos National Lab, workshops on
PHENIX and MolProbity, plus many talks & posters on new and exciting
research.  The best presentation and poster by a Graduate Student &
Postdoctoral Fellow will be awarded (total of 4).  We encourage you to
submit your abstracts and sign up for the workshops as these are separate
processes from registration.

*DEADLINES (updated):*

Abstract submission for presentation - May 12th

Abstract submission for poster - May 27th

*No deadline for registration

With best wishes on behalf of the primary Organizing Committee,

Charlie Pemble

_____________________________

Charles W. Pemble IV, Ph.D.

Duke University Medical Center

308 Research Drive

LSRC, A06

Durham, NC 27708

charles.pemble at duke.edu

We thank our current sponsors for their generous contributions:  Rigaku
Americas Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Art
Robbins, Bruker, HKL Research Inc., Molecular Dimensions, Hampton Research,
Labcyte, GenScript, Genentech, Emerald BioSystems, TTP LabTech, Oxford
Cryosystems, PhD Posters, Duke University School of Medicine, Duke Human
Vaccine Institute, and Avanti Polar Lipids Inc.