[phenixbb] depositing pdb files

Jeffrey, Philip D. pjeffrey at princeton.edu
Tue May 21 13:22:00 PDT 2013

In the section that looks like this in the header of the PDB file out of phenix.refine:
REMARK   3  DEVIATIONS FROM IDEAL VALUES.
REMARK   3                 RMSD     MAX  COUNT
REMARK   3   BOND      :  0.002   0.058   6768
REMARK   3   ANGLE     :  0.634   9.630   9127
REMARK   3   CHIRALITY :  0.046   0.300   1037
REMARK   3   PLANARITY :  0.003   0.040   1182
REMARK   3   DIHEDRAL  : 13.422  88.272   2558

The bottom line is that the PDB file out of refinement contains much of the info you will need for the refinement section of PDB deposition.

Phil Jeffrey
Princeton