[phenixbb] 43rd Mid-Atlantic Macromolecular Crystallography Meeting -- reminder

Charles Pemble charles.pemble at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:13:41 PDT 2013

*43**rd** Mid-Atlantic Macromolecular Crystallography Meeting*

*May 30 – June 1, 2013*

*Duke University*

*Durham, NC*

This is a reminder for the 43rd Mid-Atlantic Macromolecular Crystallography
Meeting, which will be held next week, May 30-June 01 at Duke University in
Durham, North Carolina.  Registration and details can be found at
http://www.mid-atlantic.org.  We encourage you to submit your abstracts for
a poster presentation as the deadline is fast approaching!

*DEADLINES (updated):*

Abstract submission for poster - Next Monday, May 27th

*No deadline for registration

With best wishes on behalf of the primary Organizing Committee,

Charlie Pemble

_____________________________

Charles W. Pemble IV, Ph.D.

Duke University Medical Center

308 Research Drive

LSRC, A06

Durham, NC 27708

charles.pemble at duke.edu

We thank our current sponsors for their generous contributions:  Rigaku
Americas Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Art
Robbins, Bruker, HKL Research Inc., Molecular Dimensions, Hampton Research,
Labcyte, GenScript, Genentech, Emerald BioSystems, TTP LabTech, Oxford
Cryosystems, PhD Posters, Duke University School of Medicine, Duke Human
Vaccine Institute, and Avanti Polar Lipids Inc.