[phenixbb] Structure Comparison questions

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed May 29 10:28:08 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Heather Condurso <condurso at bc.edu> wrote:
> I can get it to work with different completely different structures but I can't figure out how to compare NCS related chains.

It's no different than comparing related structures - if it finds
multiple copies of the chain of interest in an input PDB file, it will
treat each separately.  But you probably want to check the box labeled
"Superpose processed structures with reference model" (which by
default will be the first chain it finds).

-Nat