[phenixbb] Restraints generation for TaBr

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 5 10:01:42 PST 2013

Rebecca

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The reason I removed the ability to work with metal clusters is that the 3D
geometry generation is extremely complicated. You can still generate
restraints if you have the cartesian coordinates. The simplest way to do
this is using the Chemical Components.

phenix.elbow --chemical-component=TBR --final-geometry=TBR

I have attached the results.

Clearly I need to adjust the behaviour slightly so you can move forward
quickly.

Cheers

Nigel