[phenixbb] Submissions for next CCN newsletter

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 14 10:15:43 PST 2013

Folks

Calling for articles and short communications of interest to structural
biologists. The deadline for submission in the January 2014 issue is 15
December 2013 but if you can send me an email we can make exceptions so you
can use the holiday break to work on your drafts.

The Computational Crystallography Newsletter (CCN) is an electronic
newsletter for structural biologists, and is published online every
6 months. Feature articles, meeting announcements and reports can
be submitted to me at any time for consideration. Submission of text
by email or word-processing files using the CCN templates is
requested. Past newsletters and a Microsoft Word template are available at
www.phenix-online.org/newsletter.

Cheers

Nigel

--
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division