[phenixbb] DEN refinement using CC instead of Rfree

Morten Grøftehauge mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 02:34:46 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

Is there any way to do a DEN refinement run where it looks for the best
map-model CC instead of the best Rfree? Even more useful would be map-model
CC of selected residues...

Or can I run DEN refinement on only part of the structure? That should in
theory be faster. And since the Rfree values for the correct parts of the
structure would be then fixed then I should get rid of the problem of
Phenix selecting the refinement weights that result in the structure most
like the input structure. Does that make sense?

Cheers,
Morten

--
Morten K Grøftehauge, PhD