[phenixbb] warning: do not upgrade Mac OS yet!

Petri Kursula petri.kursula at oulu.fi
Fri Oct 25 11:45:41 PDT 2013

What I saw were problems with phenix.refine (well-did not try anything else yet). The job seems to start normally (no error messages), but when you check the log file, nothing is happening (it remains empty or stops at initial steps). If you abort, close Phenix and restart it, the exactly same job runs just fine. I’m starting Phenix GUI from ‘Applications’, not command line.

Petri

---
Petri Kursula, PhD
project leader, adjunct professor
Department of Biochemistry & Biocenter Oulu, University of Oulu, Finland
Department of Chemistry, University of Hamburg/DESY, Germany
www.biochem.oulu.fi/kursula<http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/kursula>
www.desy.de/~petri/research<http://www.desy.de/~petri/research>
petri.kursula at oulu.fi<mailto:petri.kursula at oulu.fi>
---