[phenixbb] determining molprobity version?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 1 08:04:49 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Pete Meyer <pameyer at mcw.edu> wrote:

> I may be missing something obvious, but how do I determine which version
> of molprobity is being used for generating the clash scores reported by
> phenix.model_vs_data ?

This isn't really tracked anywhere (and at one point some of the statistics
diverged for a while), but I believe the clash scores should have been
pretty close to synchronized - so whatever version of MolProbity was active
when the Phenix version you're using was built is probably what you're
looking for.  If you use the current nightly builds, these correspond to
MolProbity 4.1.

-Nat