[phenixbb] overlapping electron density maps

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Aug 24 21:34:28 PDT 2014

Hi Xiang,

why not? You can arbitrarily choose one model and map as a reference and
overlay the rest over it. Phenix tools such as "Structure comparison" or
lower level ones such as phenix.superpose_maps and phenix.superpose_pdbs
should help here. Nat spent time on this so I hope he offers more advice
on this once he sees this email.

If (and only if) nothing helps please feel free to get back to me and I
may provide with a custom script to accomplish this task.

Pavel