[phenixbb] Header accuracy after only refining ligands

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 25 21:44:20 PDT 2014

Hi Katherine,

you can take RMSD from PDB file header, example:

REMARK Final: r_work = 0.1588 r_free = 0.1773 *bonds = 0.015 angles = 1.221*

or if you scroll down some more:

REMARK   3  DEVIATIONS FROM IDEAL VALUES.
REMARK   3                 RMSD     MAX  COUNT
*REMARK   3   BOND      :  0.015   0.620   4192**
**REMARK   3   ANGLE     :  1.221   7.451   5663**
*
or from phenix.refine log file.

Also you can just calculate them from PDB file:

phenix.pdbtools model.pdb model_stat=true

Pavel