[phenixbb] How to tighten ligand geometry in phenix.refine?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 28 07:23:21 PDT 2014

Hi Wulf,

first I would make sure that restraints applied to the cacodylate are
correct. Do you specify these restraints yourself (provide ligand cif
file) or let phenix.refine use whatever is available?

Data/restraints weight in phenix.refine is global. So if the weight was
not optimal then everything else would have poor geometry, not only a
particular molecule.

Pavel