[phenixbb] Phasing using CryoEM Map

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Aug 30 12:19:18 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,

On the TaBr cluster:  I'm sorry as you noticed this was broken in hyss and autosol.  It was just fixed a week ago...however we have not had any builds released since then. Once the next nightly build is released you should be able to use "TX" as your atom type in either hyss or autosol.

All the best,
Tom T